Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 07.02.2008, 01:31   #11
RoX.Alan

Отправить сообщение для  RoX.Alan с помощью ICQ
Smile

Цитата:
Сообщение от Paragleiber Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think there are any qualifiers for ECG but the winners of last year's national finals will take part, so for Poland it would be Chris.

What about Russia? Are you participating as well or does Russia not count to Europe for WCG?
today i get known from our rus samsung that i go to ECG from Russia with three other russian players, that's shit, coz our cs players from virtus.pro has some chances there, on sec :/
Старый 07.02.2008, 09:57   #12
PREDATOR

Отправить сообщение для  PREDATOR с помощью ICQ

ахренеть! глупо конечно наверноб будет говорить чтобы Слива не играл, наверняка не тока он один тренился под свои правила. нужно просто жопу порвать свою чтобы выиграть, а это не каждый хочет)) вообщем то сыграть думаю можно будет.
Старый 07.02.2008, 12:16   #13
LX|Matador
D-Link PGS

Отправить сообщение для  LX|Matador с помощью ICQ

Alan -> from Poland only Chris goes to SEC, but WCG is also in Germany this year and if sliver makes rules, there can be a similar situation like now, that attax will be training for some 2 or 3 months longer than rest of the world coz they will know the rules faster. I would like to see rules made together by top players, not only the attax team. I dont say that those rules are bad, but they could be better, like allowing all 12 bonus cars, and picking some tracks, that dont have any wallrides and offroad shortcuts, pure skill, not bug-using...

LX|Matador вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.02.2008, 12:58   #14
A3xRazer
QuiD`NFS

Цитата:
Сообщение от LX|Matador Посмотреть сообщение
Alan -> from Poland only Chris goes to SEC, but WCG is also in Germany this year and if sliver makes rules, there can be a similar situation like now, that attax will be training for some 2 or 3 months longer than rest of the world coz they will know the rules faster. I would like to see rules made together by top players, not only the attax team. I dont say that those rules are bad, but they could be better, like allowing all 12 bonus cars, and picking some tracks, that dont have any wallrides and offroad shortcuts, pure skill, not bug-using...
Quote everyhing, you're right man. I will take part at ECG too (even if my nation will take a team ) and i'm not agree with the actually rules. I mean, ok for the car but to allow collision is just crazy And I don't want to wallride too :\
Anyway it is not fair if aTTaX players know rules before us. It will be good if we decide togheter. The problem is that NFS Community does not have a forum or site where we can talk togheter. We have to post here, a russian forum, where 90% of the users speak russian. What about an only english section?
A3xRazer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.02.2008, 15:51   #15
SLiNE.PALL
Шикарно.....

Отправить сообщение для  SLiNE.PALL с помощью ICQ

я про сто скажу по русски ..это же ппц

SLiNE.PALL вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.02.2008, 17:01   #16
A3xAKKULL
QuiD Member

Отправить сообщение для A3xAKKULL с помощью MSN

Цитата:
Сообщение от A3xRazer Посмотреть сообщение
Quote everyhing, you're right man. I will take part at ECG too (even if my nation will take a team ) and i'm not agree with the actually rules. I mean, ok for the car but to allow collision is just crazy And I don't want to wallride too :\
Anyway it is not fair if aTTaX players know rules before us. It will be good if we decide togheter. The problem is that NFS Community does not have a forum or site where we can talk togheter. We have to post here, a russian forum, where 90% of the users speak russian. What about an only english section?
Quote!
A3xAKKULL вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.02.2008, 23:16   #17
HrCak

Basicly this rules are peace of s!ht, i can only drave a lambo (i am not sure that a cars from carrer are alowed and for nos) and the maps are for wallride and over the grass and the 1 man make rules and his teammates know rules before others. Is just .....................
HrCak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.02.2008, 23:31   #18
Paragleiber

Отправить сообщение для  Paragleiber с помощью ICQ
Цитата:
Сообщение от HrCak Посмотреть сообщение
i can only drave a lambo (i am not sure that a cars from carrer are alowed and for nos)
In that rules only the Lambo from bonus cars is allowed so everybody has 100% the same car.
Paragleiber вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.02.2008, 11:04   #19
A3xRazer
QuiD`NFS

Цитата:
Сообщение от Paragleiber Посмотреть сообщение
In that rules only the Lambo from bonus cars is allowed so everybody has 100% the same car.
That could be a good idea afterall, but why such this car?
A3xRazer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.02.2008, 12:18   #20
Stel
О__о

Отправить сообщение для  Stel с помощью ICQ

На ECG разрешён азот?