Старый 28.10.2009, 16:22   #2662
USSRxMrKOT
USSR Team (NFS)

черные сумки прикольные
надо отдельную тему создать, так будет лучше
Старый 03.11.2009, 09:58   #2663
Minhduc9xpro

Отправить сообщение для Minhduc9xpro с помощью Yahoo

First off, sorry for using English in this Russian sector. And to prevent long-term confusion, i'm not the owner of this account, my friend registered this account moments ago and i've just borrowed it.

About the Vietnamese NFS rule in AIG3 that Madecon has taken part in, a Vietnamese pro-NFSer had sent feedbacks about the rule to the organizer long before the tournament started. And they did change the official rule (written in Vietnamese) to 5 laps per race. But they (organizers) forgot to change the English rule to 5 laps, so that's the problem.

But why are the organizers so fuked up? Because Mr. Hoan "Esports Demolisher" Phan is in charge this time. He is so much hated by Vietnamese esports-players. This guy only cares about money, he ruins every esports tournament everytime he has a chance. This moron is very good at filling those tournaments (those are under his control) with bad PC, bad prizes... in order to gain more profit.

In AIG3, he uses HD4350s in computers instead of HD4850s or 9800GT...Madecon suffered bad rule is also because of him.

But good news for you guys, we, esports-players, have already had a little "plan" for him. So he definitely will have to pay for his sins soon!

Sincerely,
A Vietnamese Esports-player.

Oh, i forgot. Here is Hoang Phan's face. And "VEN" is his company, just in case guys didnt know.

Minhduc9xpro вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.11.2009, 21:20   #2664
USSRxV_NMad
Дед маздай без зайцев

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxV_NMad с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
About the Vietnamese NFS rule in AIG3 that Madecon has taken part in, a Vietnamese pro-NFSer had sent feedbacks about the rule to the organizer long before the tournament started. And they did change the official rule (written in Vietnamese) to 5 laps per race. But they (organizers) forgot to change the English rule to 5 laps, so that's the problem.
nice
Btw we discussed a question on quantity of circles and also have come to a conclusion that quantity small for high-grade race.
Цитата:
But why are the organizers so fuked up? Because Mr. Hoan "Esports Demolisher" Phan is in charge this time. He is so much hated by Vietnamese esports-players.
Mr. Hoan it is similar to well eaten person))))

About graphics card I think for NFSMW the PC with HD4350 quite should be enough for good and stable FPS

Цитата:
But good news for you guys, we, esports-players, have already had a little "plan" for him. So he definitely will have to pay for his sins soon!
Will throw in it boots ??? )))))))))

Цитата:
Oh, i forgot. Here is Hoang Phan's face. And "VEN" is his company, just in case guys didnt know.
In our country we have the same problem ...
USSRxV_NMad вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.11.2009, 05:25   #2665
AR47

@ V_NMad: HD4350 is just a piece of sh!t that can't handle NFS MW at maxed-out settings and a resolution of 1024x768.

By the way, I've just created my own USSR forum account just in case there might be confusion.
AR47 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.11.2009, 07:10   #2666
USSRxMacedon
Racer of the Great Team

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxMacedon с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
Сообщение от Minhduc9xpro Посмотреть сообщение
In AIG3, he uses HD4350s in computers instead of HD4850s or 9800GT...Madecon suffered bad rule is also because of him.

Sincerely,
A Vietnamese Esports-player.

I'm Macedon my friend but that's OK!
PCs were rubbish of course, but I'm very angry, that this electricity problem spoiled my semifinal, and burned my device MOMO.....I have to buy new device now, if I will continue my career
"Я верю в удачу, но Я больше верю в труд, в тот труд, который любой человек, если хочет чего-то осуществить, Он должен потратить на это много труда, времени и главное желания, и вот это принесет ему удачу" Bleza [USSR] (c)
USSRxMacedon вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.11.2009, 11:07   #2667
AR47

Цитата:
Сообщение от USSRxMacedon Посмотреть сообщение
I'm Macedon my friend but that's OK!
PCs were rubbish of course, but I'm very angry, that this electricity problem spoiled my semifinal, and burned my device MOMO.....I have to buy new device now, if I will continue my career
That's Hoang Phan's fault. But don't worry, we've already planned to retaliate soon.
AR47 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.11.2009, 17:22   #2668
Spirit

From VN too, the only-yellow-line-hair referee.

All we are from pro-gamers, we know about the international rule, we know about the hardware requirements, we know about the conditional requirements...

We also talk to the VISERA, but Mr.Hoàn broke it up. Many times he made us feel dissapointed.

About the HD4350, it's really different between MSI HD4350 and Gigabyte HD4350 or sth like that. They use MSI HD4350 which's 64bit.

We had many tours, and the 3rd AIG is the worst.

Could i use ur sentences for some interview articles about that tour to kick his ass?
Spirit вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.11.2009, 19:45   #2669
XERO
PRO Team

Отправить сообщение для  XERO с помощью ICQ

а что разве есть международные требования к мощности компьютеров?

XERO вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.11.2009, 01:59   #2670
MrTUNER

Отправить сообщение для  MrTUNER с помощью ICQ

Tags
китайца малаца, курсы вождения, куплю права, нраица1, учим нфс. дорого, stas отец, wcg - зачот вождения