Вернуться   USSR Team Forum > USSR Team Projects > NFS CUP

NFS CUP Weekly online NFS tournaments, located at NFSCup.com

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.04.2006, 17:52   #41
brothYbs

Отправить сообщение для  brothYbs с помощью ICQ

yes, bad luck this round.
but in final ussr was more lucky that i got this wallbug in 4th lap. otherwise attax would be #1&2

but maybe this weekend... muhrhrhrhr
brothYbs вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.04.2006, 13:54   #42
tUMi

Отправить сообщение для  tUMi с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для tUMi с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для tUMi с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для tUMi с помощью Yahoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brothYbs @ 18.4.2006, 16:52) Quoted post

yes, bad luck this round.
but in final ussr was more lucky that i got this wallbug in 4th lap. otherwise attax would be #1&2

but maybe this weekend... muhrhrhrhr
[/quote]

Better luck next time, guys.

I was wondering when we will have a strong competitor for team USSR in the Cup... but now it seems like we finally have one: team aTTaX.
tUMi вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.04.2006, 21:24   #43
USSRxOden
USSR Team (NFS)

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxOden с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для USSRxOden с помощью MSN

c_04
final

aTTaXlcrovex

MrOden

aTTaXlbrothy

A3xCaesarTFT
Старый 22.04.2006, 22:00   #44
A3xCaesarTFT

Отправить сообщение для  A3xCaesarTFT с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для A3xCaesarTFT с помощью MSN

I've been unlucky in final... on 4th lap i hit wall and my final lap in 39.47 has been useless

however I 'm too happy for the result ...now my clan is in 4th place

Congrats to all for fantastic tourney

A3xCaesarTFT вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.04.2006, 23:27   #45
A3xCaesarTFT

Отправить сообщение для  A3xCaesarTFT с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для A3xCaesarTFT с помощью MSN

Screenshot of Petersbourg final

aTTaX|crovex

A3xCaesarTFT

USSRxMrRASER

A3xDark

Старый 29.04.2006, 23:46   #46
USSRxMrRASER
USSR Team (TM)

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxMrRASER с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для USSRxMrRASER с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для USSRxMrRASER с помощью Yahoo

no comments: lag >> crash >>> 3 place but was intiresting

P.s A3xCaesarTFT, Happy birthday men good lucky u in life and good lucky on next tourney
[URL="http://www.ussr-team.com"][IMG]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3003/podpis1qn3.gif[/IMG][/URL]
USSRxMrRASER вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.04.2006, 14:54   #47
A3xCaesarTFT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(USSRxMrRASER @ 30.4.2006, 0:46) Quoted post

P.s A3xCaesarTFT, Happy birthday men good lucky u in life and good lucky on next tourney
[/quote]

MrRASER

Старый 01.05.2006, 17:11   #48
USSRxMrKOT
USSR Team (NFS)

A3xCaesarTFT
could you please explain how did you manage to make a full handling bar? I install all upgrades to my car and it is not full, if I remove any of them the bar only decreases.
Старый 01.05.2006, 21:56   #49
A3xCaesarTFT

I've no explanation cause I've mounted only ultimate upgrade and super pro for trasmission. If you think that i mount somehow junkmans, you're wrong; in NFSCUP's save i've not neither unlocked junkman. Anyway there is only a ONE pixel difference (handling bar isn't full like you say), and it can depend by a either graphic error or something like this...

respect

Старый 01.05.2006, 22:38   #50
A3xDYRR

Talking as the leader of the team and since my player asked my help cause my better english, i will post a complete series of reason for which i think that your is only an error of graphic USSRxMrKOT

1) This is a pict of a bar that could come out from anywhere, not a name of the player nothing. At least u could had posted the comoplete image, at least to prove that this is a bar of my teammate. I think that posting the full image would be the right thing, don't u think?

2) on the picture u post it is clear than the difference in the bar is 1 pixel. It can be crearly seen by the edge of the bar that are different in color, u must have a really good sight to could notice 1 pixel of difference, considering the fact that even if u take a 1600x1200 screenshot of the stat the original dimension of the image is 3,5 times smaller.

3)If his bar would be really longer also the yellow marker on the right would be more on the right while if u notice on the screen it is in the same position (in the one of my teammate there are 2 pixel between the end of the blue bar and the yellow marker, on the other it is 3 pixel)

4)U can't compare also the bar for another obvious reason they were not taken at the same resolution: a photoshop user could clearly notice how one bar is 4 pixel height the other is 5 pixel height while their lenght is the same (the yellow end bar large 3 pixel wide and the space on each bar which is 4 pixel wide) show at least how u have done an error in the resize in the bar not keeping proportions of the bar

Hope that my explanation are clear but english is not my mothertongue, but i think all is caused in an error on the resize of the picture by what i have explained all can see it, if not i will post a version of the picture where i highlight the errors.
A3xDYRR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ