USSR Team

Вернуться   USSR Team Forum > Форумы команды USSR > Команда NFS

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06.01.2009, 15:10   #1
USSRxN1TR0US
v1va oldschool !

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxN1TR0US с помощью ICQ
По умолчанию To read to everyone who considers itself as a part nfs community...

All kind time of days!
Before you will read given article, I will ask you to forget all insults, all findings-out of relations in our big society "nfs community", because the theme is directed on development of ours with you of a common cause competitions of nfs!
I wish pleasant perusal -) So! Have gone!

The people let's something clear!!! It seems to me that we do not try in any way for ourselves for all nfs community, to win stability of game in the championship. I say that it would be time to leave already one version of game for many years of competitions that there was no occasion every year to extinguish the desire to drive in nfs! Well unless it not so!? There is one part for another and everyone with new glitches, bugs and other defects of developers, thereby weakening all passion of game in ours with you favourite «Need For Speed (NFS) which we know so a long time and despite all these of indignation we continue to pass each new series of toys. But we with you here not simply fans to play in a single-player! We are nfs community, we professional players, inveterate cybersportsmen, as you wish, and name, but all of us on any unites same desire to compete with each other, and to participate in competitions! Let's not weaken this movement but only to develop and strengthen. People kind, it is time already to stop to be reconciled with misunderstanding of organizers of the main world tournament on cybersports World Cyber Games (WCG), and to explain to them that we have concepts about sports and about carrying out rules! Here for this purpose we also have a right, at each of us to express the opinion, opinion of nfs community. Organizers are surprised: «Why so to few people comes on nfs tournaments?» BECAUSE the MAIN MOVEMENT of NFS COMMUNITY CONTINUES to be reconciled YEAR AFTER YEAR With the ESTABLISHED VERSION of GAME And RULES IN the CHAMPIONSHIP, AGGRAVATING the POPULARIZATION SITUATION. Also it TURNS out, WHAT IT us DOES NOT INTEREST ? And INTERESTS WHOM THEN? WELL, PROBABLY, ONLY developers of game and organizers of competitions. At them the concept about interests of fans of games for a long time already has died, but again not only they in it are guilty, for ourselves not popularly enough express the opinion! IT we SHOULD NOT UNLESS PLAY AND INCREASE EXPERIENCE In ONE GAME And by that to INVOLVE the PEOPLE, And??? I ask YOU, all of you! Here therefore I urge you to inform WCG to committee that it is time to setup one discipline for many long years, given tournament, and in general on all tournaments for for a basis of rules of carrying out take a rule from official source WCG. It is time to declare itself and to express the opinion. It will make a strong push towards development of stability of our discipline in cybersports! We will storm together «mail box WCG», yet we will not achieve the. Certainly many of you now think: «Yes to whom what business to us? Who in general because of a small group of people will change the rules of carrying out of tournaments etc., etc.»? No, well it is final, if you and awake to chew snivels year after year, showing that you only the soil for cultivation of incomes then as well as to the fool, any organisation it is clear that probably excites nobody, what games, what rules prefers nfs community. And in general that such nfs community? You understand that officially while concepts nfs community are not present! It is known only to us Organizers name us easier "Gamers" Unless we a small group of the untalented persons, staying all time behind the computer and not thinking neither about private life, nor about study, about the future trade, career, in general about a life? We unless only the naive fanatics, staying all life behind the computer which to spit on what rules in competitions? And in general, probably to spit on everything, nothing excites us Let to us will give any game, any rules and we will sit and play that organizers of tournaments have offered us, and to play how organizers of tournaments to us have told. It agree, if there will be no organisation of tournaments will not be and nfs community, but nevertheless as well as we cannot exist without them, as also they without us! If you really wish to achieve stable competitions which will become popular it is necessary to operate and not to stand on one place in miracle expectations. While ourselves will not start to declare ourselves, nobody will consider our interests! Now as regards popularisation. Investigating all tournament games, since NFS Underground, I have understood something. The majority to the people likes to go by one car! And without tuning! Options, tuning it is final fair and hardworking business is the fact. But at us for the present not that level to win popularity of movement nfs community, being engaged in working out of options and proclaiming the slogan of last years: «Who does not work, that does not eat!». On a court yard for a long time already other time, people wish to do all easier, faster, more actively, etc. And them does not excite, how you there work in search of the necessary car then dig out options for the found car, and even several cars. Here therefore consider reasonable to begin development of popularity of our movement with the account of interests of the majority, advancing general interest, making ends meet.
Now as regards popularisation. Investigating all tournament games, since NFS Underground, I have understood something. The majority to the people likes to go by one car! And without tuning! Options, tuning it is final fair and hardworking business is the fact. But at us for the present not that level to win popularity of movement nfs community, being engaged in working out of options and proclaiming the slogan of last years: «Who does not work, that does not eat!». On a court yard for a long time already other time, people wish to do all easier, faster, more actively, etc. And them does not excite, how you there work in search of the necessary car then dig out options for the found car, and even several cars. Here therefore consider reasonable to begin development of popularity of our movement with the account of interests of the majority, advancing general interest, making ends meet.
Low popularity of nfs competitions consists in its complexity. And the main complexity nfs undoubtedly options. Because of them our sports became the closed club where the input is forbidden mere mortals. Therefore a two variants.
The first variant.
We continue to go with options. Tournaments by sense will not be except wcg and on these tournaments will come four and a half the person, and the prize fund will be made yes anything by it will not make
The Second variant.
Options in a fire chamber. All competitions are spent on one not adjusted wheelbarrow, type BMW and Most Wanted or Lamborghini and ProStreet (the Audi in Carbon I do not consider since in that game even LAN options were not). Naturally to wait for magic it is not necessary. Because of options popularity nfs is killed and on the first tournament 100 persons will not jam. But if to leave all as is, I at all do not see the reasons why nfs not to disappear as cybersport discipline.

P.s. NFS Undercover, I do not consider. For that simple reason that is the new version of game and absolutely arcady, with a heap of bugs and glitches!!!

Those who does not wish to sleep and to be overcome for rules WCG, leave the voice and knock to me in icq (*5*766*450*) with a phrase: "WCG rules".

P.s.1
Thanks for attention, article it is prepared by N1TR0US aka USSRxN1TR0US and Invalid aka PinCho|Invalid.

(с) N1TR0US

Последний раз редактировалось USSRxN1TR0US, 06.01.2009 в 15:22
USSRxN1TR0US вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.01.2009, 18:28   #2
USSRxN1TR0US
v1va oldschool !

Hey people from other countries! Where r u ? -)))) We r waiting for ur opinion!
Старый 14.01.2009, 22:20   #3
A3xAKKULL
QuiD Member

Отправить сообщение для A3xAKKULL с помощью MSN

I'm here,...but the problem is... I stopped playing nfs and others games....maybe i want to play for fun Test drive unlimited 2 cya
A3xAKKULL вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.01.2009, 23:13   #4
USSRxN1TR0US
v1va oldschool !

LOL +) Flooder!!!
Старый 07.06.2009, 13:43   #5
MrTUNER

Отправить сообщение для  MrTUNER с помощью ICQ

мда
Старый 07.06.2009, 15:33   #6
USSRxNeonion
Team member

проснулся?
USSRxNeonion вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.06.2009, 16:11   #7
Airkill
Prior.eSports team

Отправить сообщение для  Airkill с помощью ICQ

Ниасилил наверно) Несмотря на рядомлежащий перевод)

Утоли свою жажду скорости!
Play NeeD FoR SpeeD!

Airkill вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.06.2009, 22:37   #8
USSRxV_NMad
Дед маздай без зайцев

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxV_NMad с помощью ICQ

Ы
USSRxV_NMad вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.06.2009, 00:58   #9
USSRxN1TR0US
v1va oldschool !