USSR Team

Вернуться   USSR Team Forum > Форумы команды USSR > Новости

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 30.03.2009, 00:22   #1
USSRxSerg

По умолчанию Открытие WRecord по NFS:Undercover! / WRecord for NFS:Undercover is opened!

Команда USSR рада сообщить об повторном открытии проекта WRecord - системы приема рекордов для NFS, защищенной от читов. В этот раз рекорды принимаются из NFS: Undercover в 3 режимах - HotLap (лучший круг в Circuit), Circuit (7 кругов) и Sprint. Каждый режим в свою очередь разделен на 4 независимых зачета согласно классу автомобиля (car tier), что дает 12 зачетов в сумме.

�*тот проект был бы невозможным без INFEL8, который проделал блестящую работу над WR Client, а также без USSRxOden, USSRxSG13, USSRxMrRASER и других, которые помогали в разработке и тестировании.

Для принятия участия пожалуйста сперва ознакомтесь с правилами, скачайте WR Client и зарегистрируйтесь на сайте.

--------------------------------

USSR Team is glad to announce reopening of WRecord project - a cheat-free hotlapping application for NFS. This time records are collected from NFS: Undercover in 3 modes - HotLap (fastest lap in Circuit), Circuit (7 laps) and Sprint. Each mode is split into 4 independent standings according to a car tier, so there are 12 standing in total to climb.

This project would not be possible without INFEL8, who did an outstanding job with WR Client, as well as USSRxOden, USSRxSG13, USSRxMrRASER and others who were helping with development and testing.

To participate please read the rules first, download WR Client software and sign up on the site.

Good luck!

Последний раз редактировалось USSRxSerg, 30.03.2009 в 00:48
Старый 30.03.2009, 06:18   #2
USSRxMrKOT
USSR Team (NFS)

круто! молодцы!
USSRxMrKOT вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.03.2009, 09:58   #3
USSRxNeonion
Team member

Ура!
USSRxNeonion вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.03.2009, 13:13   #4
USSRxTiPro
Wild Cat

Хорошая работа, молодцы )
P.S. Жаль только игрушка кака )
USSRxTiPro вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.03.2009, 14:55   #5
USSRxRomaGT
USSRxRomaGT.bf3

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxRomaGT с помощью ICQ

суперпроект, еще в U2 за золото столько борьбы было
Старый 30.03.2009, 15:02   #6
USSRxInfel8
Особый статус

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxInfel8 с помощью ICQ

Кстати ,
Нужна английская версия. (можно в реестре поменять , чтобы не переставлять)
И + ещё надо .NET Framework 2.0 если вдруг у кого нету
(почти у всех уже есть).

USSRxInfel8 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.03.2009, 17:04   #7
Paragleiber

Отправить сообщение для  Paragleiber с помощью ICQ

Hey!

The client doesn't work for me. It says I have a wrong NFS version. I have the german version with the patch installed. Maybe the client only accepts russian and english version of the game?

And about the rules: I see Nos and Speedbreaker is not allowed. That's alright. But why is Handbrake allowed? It is seriously bugged, I think you should know about it. You think it's alright to use that bug for setting world records?
Paragleiber вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.03.2009, 17:08   #8
USSRxSG13
USSR Team (NFS)

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxSG13 с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
Сообщение от Paragleiber Посмотреть сообщение
The client doesn't work for me. It says I have a wrong NFS version. I have the german version with the patch installed. Maybe the client only accepts russian and english version of the game?
Need english version

USSRxSG13 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.03.2009, 17:42   #9
USSRxSerg

How hard would it be to change language to English? Do you need to get a different game, reinstall nfs or you can change it somewhere in menu? It should work with Euro/US versions of NFS, but with English language only (it doesn't work with Russian either, we should add that to the rules...).

The problem with handbrake is that it is allowed on all tournaments. So the question is what do you want - a bug free wrecord or wrecord with the same rules as tournaments? We need to wait for community opinions on that.
Старый 30.03.2009, 17:57   #10
Paragleiber

Отправить сообщение для  Paragleiber с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
Сообщение от USSRxSerg Посмотреть сообщение
How hard would it be to change language to English? Do you need to get a different game, reinstall nfs or you can change it somewhere in menu? It should work with Euro/US versions of NFS, but with English language only (it doesn't work with Russian either, we should add that to the rules...).
SG13 just sent me the registry edit that he used to change his game from Russian to English. But for me it doesn't work, the game crashes at the start. So I can't get the english version just by changing some settings.

I think the reason is that I used a different patch: http://www.nfsplanet.com/nfsuc_patch.php
So I probably have a different .exe file as well. Maybe that is the reason?

If there are only these 3 different patches available maybe Infel could adjust the client to all of them? I understand you can't adjust it for 100 different languages but if there are only a few different patches it should be possible.

Цитата:
Сообщение от USSRxSerg Посмотреть сообщение
The problem with handbrake is that it is allowed on all tournaments. So the question is what do you want - a bug free wrecord or wrecord with the same rules as tournaments? We need to wait for community opinions on that.
It is allowed in all tournaments because there is no way to control it. But if your client is programmed so you can't have a key assigned to Nos and Speedbreaker then it would be possible to do the same with Handbrake.

Of course I understand that you want to wait for more opinions but if you wait too long the record lists will be already full with handbrake records and if you then decide to ban it you would have to delete the lists again.

This is just my opinion of course.
Paragleiber вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ