USSR Team

Вернуться   USSR Team Forum > USSR Team Projects > WRecord

WRecord NFS Undercover track records, located at WRecord.com

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 31.08.2009, 07:45   #1
jeffareid

По умолчанию U2 wrecord

It seems that the U2 WRClient is still available for download. Is there anyway this tool can be used as a cheat detection system for LAN play or for offline record attempts?

Is the server for the U2WRClient shut down now, or is it still possible for a player to submit a time, and for others to view it, even if not a record time?
jeffareid вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 31.08.2009, 16:04   #2
USSRxSerg

Server is offline and not coming back... I don't think there is a way to use it for cheat detection in LAN.
Старый 06.09.2009, 17:45   #3
USSRxV_NMad
Дед маздай без зайцев

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxV_NMad с помощью ICQ

wow
ho ho ho
How many time has passed, 5 years)
I remember still you from forum NFBS, then a forum wrecord/u2 it is pleasant to see you that you still find time for nfs comunity ! respect !

About cheat detection system for NFSU2 it is possible to try to talk with INFEL's when it will finish the project with Shift, or u have some tourney U2 and wonna CDS for this tourney ?
USSRxV_NMad вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.09.2009, 12:35   #4
BossBGM

open again !
BossBGM вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.09.2009, 15:21   #5
USSRxV_NMad
Дед маздай без зайцев

Цитата:
sry we can't
1) first of all this is today configs PC much better then was in 2005y. and records on this more powerfull PC can do better then was,
need delete all records 2005/2006 and create clear project for NFSU2 today
2nd Stealth(player our team who create WR_client program) don't play anymore and don't live with us anymore ...
Старый 14.11.2009, 05:05   #6
D1RGE.EXE
Drift King!

I remember Jeffareid, he would kick my ass drifting all the time I still have his tunes for NFSU2
D1RGE.EXE вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.11.2009, 11:24   #7
rcgldr

Цитата:
Сообщение от D1RGE.EXE Посмотреть сообщение
I remember jeffareid, he would kick my ass drifting all the time.
I don't recall drifting much in U2 other than to get enough points to go elite in all 6 modes. I recall being able to get 700K to 800K at Lighthouse, while the experts were getting over 1 million. I also remember a bug where players would randomly get disqualified if collision was on in NFSU2 online drift events. I spent most of my online time with a small group that ran the streetx and url events, mostly the bayview url events, and a lot of runs at Outer Ring.

Цитата:
I still have his tunes for NFSU2
I've updated the savegames for hamachi lan or offline play, adding all peformance uniques to all cars, ecu and turbo tuning, including all USA cars, all setup in all modes. The idea is if all the cars are maxed out, it's a level playing field since there isn't any way to make them any faster without hacking the physics files in the game or using a trainer. The cars are a bit faster, but not so much so that the feel of the game has changed. I played online via Hamachi (network name "turnuva26", password "123"), a few months ago, and most players are using my save or similar saves, and I didn't see any unfair cheating like trainers being used.

Link to a zip containing NFSU2 saves, one pair with black cars, the other pair with white cars.

http://jeffareid.net/nfsu2/nfsu2.zip
alternate link:
http://rcgldr.net/nfs8/nfs8.zip

If anyone is interested I made a few videos. Go to this page and scroll down to the NFS8 - Underground 2 list of videos:

http://jeffareid.net/rgv.htm

Getting back to the client, I wasn't asking to open up the records again, but using the client to make screenshots. However since most players use uniques, ecu, and turbo tuning now, the client isn't really needed.

Последний раз редактировалось rcgldr, 14.11.2009 в 11:34
rcgldr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.11.2009, 17:05   #8
USSRxV_NMad
Дед маздай без зайцев

Цитата:
rcgldr
jeff is it U ?
Старый 14.11.2009, 20:35   #9
D1RGE.EXE
Drift King!

Hey Jeff, I be;lieve we spoke a bit, I used the name Dirge420 i think, I used your black cars for a while
D1RGE.EXE вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.11.2009, 00:49   #10
rcgldr

Цитата:
Сообщение от USSRxV_NMad Посмотреть сообщение
jeff is it U ?
Yes, there are multiple jeffr and jeffareid, so I switched to rcgldr (stands for radio contro glider), which I figure no one else would use as a persona for racing games.

Цитата:
Сообщение от D1RGE.EXE Посмотреть сообщение
Hey Jeff, I believe we spoke a bit, I used the name Dirge420 i think, I used your black cars for a while.
As noted, I've updated that save to add ecu, turbo tuning and performance uniques. I remember you, but not sure which NFS game. Note that 420 was the number of combined car class and track events in NFS5 - Porsche Unleashed.

Now that I explained why I'm using rcgldr now, some glider videos:

Slope site, nice view, two slow fly by's with flaps down, ailerons up, then normal mode (figure 8 loop and normal loop). The wind blows up the hill, and the updraft eliminates the need for a motor.
http://rcgldr.net/rc/jrsrnty.wmv

Flat field, launch like a kite using 60 feet of rubber tubing for pull, and 210 feet of fishing line for length, pulled back another 180 feet or so.
http://rcgldr.net/rc/jrartms.wmv

Not me flying this one - video of glider "dynamic soaring" at 375 mph == 600 kph. Later went 392 mph == 627 kph, but it happened just before they started recording again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaQB16ZaNI4&fmt=18

Последний раз редактировалось rcgldr, 16.11.2009 в 01:36
rcgldr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ