Тема: WRecord discussion
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.08.2009, 23:05   #2
jeffareid

I don't see anying in the Undercover wrecord rules about driver skill level in the savegames. Many online players have used a savegame editor to boost driver skills to 100% (normally these are 25%), which improves the car peformance somewhat. Edditing the skills beyond 100% has no additional effect, so the performance enhancement is limited to a driver skill of 100%.

On my version of the game (USA), the driver skills seems to max out at 25%, but I don't know if there's some legal in game method to increase the driver skills further still, or if a different version would allow this. It seems strange that the game knows to prevent any further enhancement once driver skills are at or above 100%, so there is something in the game checking for 100%.

My request is that the rules should specify the maximum allowed driver skills, either 25% or 100%. Note that the world cup games apparently has chosen to allow 100%. I think this is because the game detects and prevents any enhancment above 100%, which would prevent other methods similar to driver skills above 25%.
jeffareid вне форума   Ответить с цитированием