Тема: WR Shift 2
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 19.05.2011, 14:09   #3
USSRxInfel8
Особый статус

Отправить сообщение для  USSRxInfel8 с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
VGSpeedPro, 19 May 13:49:
a) First of all, INFEL8 would you consider to force the use of Pro/Elite Mode? I stop doing laps in Shift 1 when I realised I was battling little children who allowed the PC to Drive the Car...
VGSpeedPro, 19 May 13:50:
b) INFEL8, would you consider to make mandatory to send the Telemetry?
VGSpeedPro, 19 May 13:50:
c) Finally, INFEL8 would you be available to also have the classic ranking: based on just the best lap each Driver has on each track? I think you should keep this one also, since allwing multiple cars is a cool idea!
a,c)
I have already made division of records into management models, but have switched off it. Now division into cars is meanwhile left.

It is necessary to make delivery of points and medals only for the best record of the person on a track. It is the most simple variant of that I see.

As soon as more fair distribution of points and medals then it will be possible to accept records from various handling models without overlapping of records will be made.

That is records will be accepted everything, but points and medals will be distributed only for the best record from the participant. + need to create filter for this variant.
There are still any ideas?
The answer to me on e-mail please, or on a forum. The text will be gone in a chat.

Unfortunately, I can't soon make it, to the middle of summer I haven't enough time. + sometimes for some racers WR Client works not correctly.

b) It is made, but to telemetry players can change access as they will want. I thought of that the best of telemetry (even where the best sectors) would be opened necessarily, but I am not assured that it is good idea. I think best players can don't want it...

Для тех, кто может лучше перевести, чем онлайн транслятор:
a,c)
Я уже сделал разделение рекордов на модели управления, но выключил это. Сейчас пока что оставлено разделение на автомобили.

Нужно сделать выдачу очков и медалей только за лучший рекорд человека на треке. �*то наиболее простой вариант из тех, что я вижу.

Как только будет сделано более справедливое распределение очков и медалей, тогда можно будет принимать рекорды от различных handling моделей без перекрытия рекордов.

То есть рекорды будут приниматься все, но очки и медали будут распределяться только за лучший рекорд от участника. + надо сделать фильтр на этот вариант.
Есть ещё какие-либо идеи? Ответ мне на электронную почту пожалуйста, или на форум. В чате текст пропадёт.

К сожалению, я не смогу скоро сделать это, до середины лета у меня очень мало времени. + иногда у некоторых гонщиков WR Client работает не правильно.

b) Сделано, но доступ к телеметрии игроки могут менять как они захотят. Я думал о том, чтобы лучшие телеметрии (даже где лучшие сектора) были бы открыты обязательно, но я не уверен, что это хорошая идея.
Лучшие игроки могут не захотеть этого...

USSRxInfel8 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием